Getting started

Did you commence working in the government, education, healthcare sector and affiliated bodies in the Dutch Caribbean region and do you wish to transfer your pension? It is important to attend to this as soon as possible.

Do you wish to transfer your pension?

Have you accrued pension with a previous employer and do you want to receive your pension from one pension fund to stay in control of your pension? You can transfer that pension to the PCN Pension Fund. If you wish to do this, you will need to file a request to the pension fund. A few weeks later you will receive a tender from the pension fund which says how much pension you will receive in the pension plan of the PCN Pension Fund. The tender is without engagement. If you agree with the offer, the pension will be transferred. Please be aware that the entire procedure may take several months.